Saturday, April 30, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1


First off, I have not read any of the Harry Potter books, nor will I ever. I’m not a patient reader (hence, 100 word movie reviews). With that said, I have the advantage of book-to-movie-adaptation ignorance. I have enough wand-wielding Potter geek friends to screech at me the shit they left out. With the seventh and final entry split in two part, more detail of the book can be covered. That should ease the shrill of the Potter banshees. Patient, intense, beautiful, Part 1 is easily the most powerful of the series and my personal favourite. Bring on Part 2.

RECOMMENDED

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t read the books so the movies are even more exciting for me to wait for each to come out but I have never anticipated a movie in the installment like Part II because Part I was so depressing. Although informative the movie left me wanting it all to be over so everyone can get on with their lives. The only thing that made renting this movie less painful was that I didn’t have to pay a cent for it because of my free Blockbuster movie rental I got with my new DISH Network employee account. http://goo.gl/wuMrN I exchange my movies in the mail and I don’t waste any gas; it sure makes checking the mail more exciting!

    ReplyDelete